Diesel Cafe

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

In two weeks time, I'll be moving my little life across the Charles and starting anew in Brookline/Allston. I LOVE Somerville and am quite sad to depart this area but circumstances have left little choice to stay put where I am-so I'm packing the few belongings I have here with me and getting ready for the change of scenery. Diesel Cafe is one place I will miss sorely-it is one of the beloved institutions on Elm Street in Davis Square, where students and hipsters and young families all gather for a reliable cup of coffee and the assurance that one will see a lot of flannel and backwards baseball caps. It is cool and sleek and nearly always packed (though the first picture suggests otherwise-a fluke of a moment, really). When I go on the weekends I make sure to go extra early if I want a seat to call my own. Unfortunately, the chances of doing so are dwindling-but whenever I return to Davis I'll surely stop at Diesel. And you should too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Lady in Boston All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger