A Lady in Bar Harbor

Wednesday, November 21, 2012


So, this shall be my first post. I'm not really in favor of grand online introductions and since most of the people reading this already know me, I'll keep it short and sweet. My name is Elena and I am a young professional preparing to relocate to Boston. My hope for this blog is that it will better allow me to record and share my experiences in my new environs. When I envision what I want my blog to be, I want it to be full of beautiful photographs, unique knowledge, and innovative ideas. I want it to share my passion for spaces and the beauty I find-whether in period homes, in cafes, in bookstores or in markets. 

At the moment, I am spending my last few weeks in Downeast Maine, where I have made a little home for myself on Mt. Desert Island. The charm and natural splendor of this island has captivated me for months, and I will sorely miss its magic once I leave. Above are photos I've taken from corners that are dear to me.  I could have posted a thousand more of this place, once called Eden. 

So there we are, I will be leaving Eden for Boston oh so soon. 

1 comments:

A Lady in Boston All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger