Pursuits of a Winter Morning

Sunday, January 13, 2013

This morning is a perfectly calm Sunday  enjoyed in bed drinking tea and playing with books and stamps. The tea is a relaxing one-pear ginger white tea from Trader Joe's, complemented wonderfully with a milano cookie; the books are beautiful ones to peruse-first, a Venice Sketchbook comprised of watercolour paintings and sketches and secondly, Vivian Swift's latest travel journal, this one on visiting France. And finally, I have with me an assortment of recently purchased stamps that I have wasted no time in using-as you can see in the first picture, I've used them to decorate a set of simple cards for my correspondences. 
So here I am, with my tea and books and stamps and my yellow matalasse bedspread along with the joy of the early Sunday hours. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Lady in Boston All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger